General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone else in Cleveland UK?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 4 Jan 2010 21:02

Have spotted gladgran in Stockton on Tees tonight and JoyBoroAngel seems to be in Middlesbrough. Just wondered if anyone else out there is in Cleveland? If enough of us then do people fancy meeting up (after the snow clears)?

Dianne

Dianne Report 4 Jan 2010 23:34

Hi Julia May

I'd be up for it if I can make it. I'm just up the road from Joy, in the place where you get lemon tops ice creams.

Dianne xx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 4 Jan 2010 23:55

lemon tops n the best fish n chips dianne haha

Dianne

Dianne Report 5 Jan 2010 00:02

Not bad fish n chips Stray, but Whitby does flippin big whale n chips at the takeaway chippy over the bridge, not the sit down restaurant thingies. Best fish n chips I've ever had.

Dianne xx

Dianne

Dianne Report 5 Jan 2010 00:04

Ey up Julia May, we could get quite a gathering here. Is anyone in touch with Borobabs to see if she would like to go maybe??

Dianne xx

Dianne

Dianne Report 5 Jan 2010 00:08

Night all, I'm off to bed now to dream about chish n fips.

Dianne xx

R.B.

R.B. Report 5 Jan 2010 06:09

Would love to meet up ~ i am on the outskirts of guisborough ~did someone mention Fish And Chips...............Yum,Yum.

xxx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 5 Jan 2010 13:43

haha yeah a mini meet wld be good, and for any one outside of boro wanting to come would be even better lol xxx

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 5 Jan 2010 14:08

whooo hoo

THE BORO GIRLS USED TO MEET EVERY MONTH AT LLOYDS

and have a meal and a drink baby Satan loved it to

I am sure the boros would all turn up
and theres boro babs
ive never met her we could invite her to

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 5 Jan 2010 15:54

BORO NUDGE

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 5 Jan 2010 20:12

so far there are six of us - let's give it another few days for others to reply.
Any suggestions where to meet? Possibly a Sunday afternoon in Guisborough area as that would seem to be about half way for people? Thinking end Feb or thereabouts when hopefully the roads will be clearer

Christine

Christine Report 5 Jan 2010 21:09

I'm just outside Redcar on the coast.....Guisborough would be fine......would love to meet other members

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 6 Jan 2010 21:16

n

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 7 Jan 2010 22:39

nudge for Charlie

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 8 Jan 2010 21:28

nudge again.......

R.B.

R.B. Report 9 Jan 2010 09:03

Would love to meet up with you all when the snow has gone.

xxx

tinkers

tinkers Report 9 Jan 2010 09:55

im from lemon top land but living in the other end of they country lol

Dianne

Dianne Report 9 Jan 2010 11:08

Tinky

I'll parcel you one up and send it to you. I'll even hire one of those freezer van thingies. We can't have you doing without your lemon tops. Sacrilege!!!

Dianne xx

ps - do you want a flake with that??

R.B.

R.B. Report 9 Jan 2010 13:35

Have you tried the Strawberry top yet?

xxx

tinkers

tinkers Report 9 Jan 2010 14:14

ooh yes please dianne they dont sell them down here oh and a flake as well please lol