General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Positive thoughts please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Jan 2010 17:38

for my cousin's son and d.i.l.

They had great problems conceiving and lost at least one baby before their gorgeous little boy was born. I think he is coming up to three now and beautiful.
I just heard from my coz that sadly just before Christmas they lost the twins they were expecting - it was very early on so they hadn't told anyone outside the family (twins run in the family) but obviously they are very upset.
Please send positive thoughts that when the time is right, they will conceive again and have another wonderful child to add to their family. The other son's wife can't have children I don't think and the daughter is 40 and just about to marry, and a career girl so no baby plans there.
They are such a close family with so much to give children, it's sad that this has happened. It was a subdued Christmas for them all altho they all got together for the day.

Lizx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2010 17:40

How very sad Liz, bad enough to lose one baby but to lose two at once is tragic. I send positive thoughts to them that she will conceive and carry to full term very soon.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Jan 2010 17:48

Ann, it must have been such a blow to them, it would have been lovely to have those two little ones with the lad they have now, they are such nice people and my cousin would have been a wonderful Granny to them as she is already to the little boy.
I do hope things go ok for them in the future, they aren't youngsters and have had such problems with conceiving in the past.

Lizx

Deanna

Deanna Report 5 Jan 2010 17:48

Poor souls, I really get upset for people like that , who have problems conceiving and carrying full term.
Saying things like... try again does not help one tiny bit.
Bless them.
Deanna X

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Jan 2010 19:09

That's a terrible shame, Liz. May they conceive again before long.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 5 Jan 2010 19:13

Will let you know, but obviously they need to get on top form again first before trying again.

Lizx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Jan 2010 16:30

n