General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Soups glorious soups

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JustJean

JustJean Report 6 Jan 2010 10:31

Thooght i would nidge the soup thread again, always a favourite topic , I am sure we can all add some more....
keep safe and warm...

Jean x

Llamedos Pam

Llamedos Pam Report 6 Jan 2010 10:40

Just put the slow cooker on with beef casserole cooking going to be complete with dumplings , my Nana always called stews and casseroles " Stick to your rib food to keep the warmth in", looking forward to it already.

Keep warm and safe everyone

Pam XXX

In a snowy Cardiff

JustJean

JustJean Report 6 Jan 2010 13:35

snap we have just done the same thing , I love the slow cooker, we use ours a lot....came up twice....

Jean x

Julia

Julia Report 6 Jan 2010 13:50

Just Jean, there was another soup thread on here, about the time the one you have nudged up was on. I can't find it, but I know it was there.
Julia in Derbyshire

JustJean

JustJean Report 6 Jan 2010 14:34

Hi, Julia I remember there was a good one I was sure i had marked it but cant find it any where, perhaps the poster has deleted it...pity it was so good....

jean x

Julia

Julia Report 6 Jan 2010 14:38

Jean, I agree with you there. There was such alot of recipes on it.
Julia in Derbyshire

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 6 Jan 2010 15:25

I put my slow cooker on this morning doing a lamb stew with dumplings

I smells very nice.

Hazelx