General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

In memory of...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ForeverMystified

ForeverMystified Report 6 Jan 2010 11:18

In memory of my beloved Mum my (Lady) who passed away recently, today would have been your 90th and what a celebraion we had planned and I can't even get to place some flowers for you.

Also my sisters birthday today, happy birthday and enjoy as best as you are able.

Frances xxx

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 6 Jan 2010 11:22

Dear Frances

Thinking of you, your mum and family. Knowing how you feel, tomorrow is the first birthday without Daddy ... it will be a year since he moved on at the end of this month.

(((hug)))

xxx Shimms xxx

edit

Happy birthday wishes for your sister xxx

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 6 Jan 2010 11:23

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ForeverMystified

ForeverMystified Report 6 Jan 2010 11:35

Thank you ladies, just feeling a little low especially not being able to get to cemetery.

*** Mummo ***

*** Mummo *** Report 6 Jan 2010 11:50

Frances, thinking of you on this sad day.
" happy birthday" to your sister.

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 6 Jan 2010 13:32

Thinking of you and your family.

Sending you a big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hazelx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jan 2010 14:00

Thinking of you Frances I am sure your lovely Mum would understand and not wish you to risk a fall to take flowers. Put her photo out and put some favourite pretty things, ornaments etc round it as a celebration.

Thinking of you today and your Mum.

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 6 Jan 2010 14:02

Thinking of you Frances.
Your mother will be held in your heart even though you can't visit her resting place.

If circumstances mean that I can't visit, I place flowers for them at home or light a special candle.

Gwyn

Joy

Joy Report 6 Jan 2010 16:00

Thinking of you and your family.

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 6 Jan 2010 21:02

The way I see it is that my mum isn't in the cemetery - she's in my heart and in my memories so I don't have to go to a plot of land to remember and honour her memory xxxx

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 6 Jan 2010 21:46

(((hug))) xx

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 6 Jan 2010 22:55

Thinking of you Francis,as you remember your
Mum on her birthday,
hope your sister managed to have a good birthday.

Trish
xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jan 2010 04:43

Frances, have a late celebration in the summer or when the weather is good enough for you and others to get together, your Mum will know and she will know you are thinking of her so much yesterday.

I hope your sister was able to enjoy her birthday and know your Mum was with her too

Lizx