General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

After reading Little Lost`s thread does...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 8 Jan 2010 08:14

your partner have any annoying habits?

R.B.

R.B. Report 8 Jan 2010 08:17

Mine is he is always putting things down and can never remember where he has put them.

xxx

gemqueen

gemqueen Report 8 Jan 2010 09:43

Where do I start. Lol
Di

gemqueen

gemqueen Report 8 Jan 2010 09:46

After 34 years together one thing he does to annoy me is checking the car door is locked by pulling the handle at least 4 times before walking away. I think it's a form of OCD. It gets so bad I am usually in the town centre when he is still in the car park!
Di

Poolie Girl

Poolie Girl Report 8 Jan 2010 12:44

My husband has so many I'd have to make several posts to list them all.

He frequently forgets to pass on messages for hours, sometimes days, and sometimes completely.

He rarely notices anything. Eg after years of contact lenses I went back to specs. Arriving home with new specs on nose I asked husband for his opinion. He asked for a clue! I gestured to my face and he asked if I'd had my hair done, lol.

He uses me as his 'little white lie' when he wants to get out of going somewhere. Claiming I'm ill puts me in a very awkward position but he doesn't see it.

And he squeezes the toothpaste from the middle of the tube

Annina

Annina Report 8 Jan 2010 14:09

Yes,all of them.
Taking his gnashers out to eat.
Cutting his toenails and leaving them on the carpet.
Washing his greasy hands in the kitchen sink.
Treating the whole house like a garden shed,grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Breathing....................

But,I still love him!!!

CatieI

CatieI Report 8 Jan 2010 14:14

He leaves aplliances on 'stand by' grrrrrrr I spend half my life following him around to turn them off. I've turned into a right old nag lol

Catie x

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Jan 2010 15:04

Goodness Catie and you have got years of it to come Lol!!!

We have lived in this house for nearly 18 years and he still takes things out of the dishwasher and leaves them on the side to be put away 'because I don't know where they go' he says.
poking his ears with his finger!!
hovering while I am finishing off/dishing up the meal. (helping he calls it).

Nothing serious though he is lovely really, even after nearly 50 years!

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 9 Jan 2010 04:44

Don't get me started, I have to go to bed in a mo!

Lizxx

wisechild

wisechild Report 9 Jan 2010 07:51

What do you mean?
ANY

Marion