General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thought for Today Sunday 10th January 2010

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 10 Jan 2010 08:38

Sending healing thoughts to Lynn, Vicky, Liz[Diamond]. Rita, Daff, Keith[Hoff], Deanna, Joyce[Dutch]. Dizzi, Black Rose, YorkshireCaz, Mummo's Mother, Huia and all in need of our thoughts today.

Adding Keith in Fujairah's daughter who has had an accident, he is now home to be with her. I read she was allowed home on New Years Eve. Wishing her well for Friday and Saturday and hoping she can get to the hospital.

Adding a member Helen's friend Craig, who needs our thoughts as he had a bleed on the brain. She asked that we send healing thoughts for him.

Purple Liz's "Nana" in Malta has Leukemia and she is concerned for her. Read she is OK and getting treatment that seems to be helping

Still thinking off Mummo's husband who has had a bad fall and injured his back and is in hospital being taken good care off. Don't forget to look after yourself too. Hoping he continues to improve. Read that he was stood for the first time and took a step too. Well done !!

Can I please add my parents to your thoughts. Mumhas sciatica(and many other health issues too) Dad seems to now have kidney problems and they are both suffering from lack of sleep too. Thank you.

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 10 Jan 2010 08:41

Audrey Hepburn:
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Have a good day everyone. Hope you are all managing in these cold times

Linda :o) XxX

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 10 Jan 2010 22:38

Lynda,
Thought I would let you all the latest on our friend Craig. We went to see him on Friday and he has now been moved to a rehab ward, His speech is still abit confusing sometimes, he gets his words mixed up he was trying to tell us about the therapist who had been to see him and was teaching him to shower and he kept saying the word tiger instead of towel. He still is paralyized down the left side of his body but has some sensations of feeling in his right arm although he can't move it independantly. he can stand up but has to have something to support him. It's going to be a long journey for Craig.

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 10 Jan 2010 22:48

THanks for letting us know how Craig is getting on. Good progress too by the sound of it.

We have some members on here who have been unwell too and all are a testament to how they have done so well.

Please give Craig my good wishes and let him know we are still thinking of him.

Linda :o) XxX

Helen1959

Helen1959 Report 12 Jan 2010 21:04

Just to let you know I've had some brilliant news tonight about Craig. This is what his fiance has posted on her FB page.

is pleased to say that Craig took his first few steps today and did fantastic, he managed to walk to length of the walking bar and then half the length again.

Go Craig Go.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS XXXXXXX