General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

was so shocked at what i heard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 10 Jan 2010 15:04

last weekend i popped up local shopping centre and over heard as i got outa car 3 lads, bout 19-21 ish
talking larfiing, as i stood doing coat up i heard one say,

yeh he pulled his foot back and kicked the fu"$&*' dog over the bridge, it was so fuĀ£$^&* funny, then she rang me and was crying over phone cos she seen what happened, it was hillarious this dog going over bridge

i phoned OH to tell him and siad do you think i should call police,
he said try it,
but you feel like your waisting their time,
when i discribed them , (tho they were in a fairly deserted part of carpark, and they were the only ones there, ) she said that could fit most teenagers,
so i went up to floor they were on, walked right past um and talking to her on phone i said ok, heres what they are wearing,

she said thing is we may not be able to do anything with out witness to act or info on possible missing dog, or injury
it was awful to hear, next time id just approach the boys and say, what the hell you thinks funny bout that, where was it,
call me a fool but geeze you ask for a little help in something and theres always excuse

Deanna

Deanna Report 10 Jan 2010 18:23

What is happening to our children?
AND, what has happened to the police?
When I was a little girl and my Children were little, the rule went something like this.
"If anything happens... find a police man"..
Now???Who do you look to for help?
Deanna X

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 10 Jan 2010 18:27

pity you couldnt have discreetly taken a pic with your mobile.....

Bob

Deanna

Deanna Report 10 Jan 2010 19:17

Bob, no doubt there would have been a very good reason why the pictures could NOT BE USED.
I worry for the children who are being well brought up.
What a world for them to work and play in.
Deanna X

Jean (Monmouth)

Jean (Monmouth) Report 10 Jan 2010 19:38

And we wonder at the number of stray animals and battered babies when there are people like this on our streets laughing a bout such things. I would take a horsewhip to them.