General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Harry Hill TV Burp!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 10 Jan 2010 21:42

Now I love Harry Hills TV Burp and really enjoyed the best of series 7 that was recently broadcast. However as it has been so cold we have been in watching TV quite a bit lately and do our fair share of chanel hopping I have noticed this particular collection has been on many times!!

My question is how many times on ITV, ITV2 and ITV2 +1 has this been broadcast?? Nearly everyday this last week or so it would seem, has anyone else noticed this and more inportantly has anyone counted the number of times!
Does anyone care?????
Sorry the snow is getting to my head!!
Tina

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 10 Jan 2010 21:59

er...no Tina, I haven't counted how many times:-) lol but I LOVE old Harry. BCXX

Tina

Tina Report 10 Jan 2010 22:01

Well I don't think it has bothered anyone else so I am off outside to find last weks TV guide out of the re-cycle bin to count.
I really do need to get out more!!!

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 10 Jan 2010 22:03

*chuckles at Tina going out in the snow to the recycle bin...hehehehe......

me

me Report 10 Jan 2010 22:11

Harry Hill is very funny
love it

Tina

Tina Report 10 Jan 2010 22:13

Sorry to disapoint you there but I opened the door and BBBBRRRRRR it's too cold to go out to the re-cycle bin!!!!
I'll just have to put it to the back of my mind!!
Cheeky request Buttercup but I don't suppose you have kept your last weeks TV guide and have it to hand...........................................stop it Tina...............Get a grip!!!!!!!!!!

x

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Jan 2010 22:28

Do I detect just a wee bit of cabin fever?!! LOL

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 10 Jan 2010 22:31

*hands camomile tea to Tina...say ommmmmmm.. deep breath......umm no sorry, I havent kept it. It's in my.....recycle bin:-) lolol nighty night BCXX