General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Have i missed something?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McB

McB Report 10 Jan 2010 22:00

As usual

McB

McB Report 10 Jan 2010 22:01

Not seen Muffy posting lately.

TeresaW

TeresaW Report 10 Jan 2010 22:46

I think she's busy replacing lost music files McB, and knowing her, throwing her ipod around in frustration :-)))

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 11 Jan 2010 08:33

Last seen trying to dig her bottles of pinot wotsit out of the snow lol

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 12 Jan 2010 10:35

LOL !!! Noooo you've not missed anything McB I'm lurking about .....but as TW says.......I had to wipe my itunes and ipod at the weekend ...blinking thing went loopy and my pen drive back up packed up !!!!! I have 11gb to put back on to get me to where I was before it went !!! grrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm up to 2.8gb so far and I've been doing it since Saturday afternoon !!!!!! This is going to take forever .

Hope all is well with you and yours hon xx

McB

McB Report 12 Jan 2010 20:39

But WHY did you have to wipe your i tunes & i pod McMuff ?

McB xxx

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 12 Jan 2010 20:43

Well.........I didn't HAVE to wipe it totally McB.

BUT the memory pen thingy didn't copy the whole 11gb only about 2.......and it was just easier to wipe it and start again...I had a new hard drive a few months back .and had reloaded itunes but hadn't bothered to really look carefully on what was on there.......ANYWAY

Got a new album at Christmas I wanted to add on......and when I did it wiped the 9gb off my pod....and left me with 2.

I threw a tantrum and deleted the whole bloody lot. Couldn't be bothered for the sake of the 2gb that the stick actually bothered to save to rescue it........thought it best to start from scratch lol xx

McB

McB Report 12 Jan 2010 21:07

Steam coming out the ears time then eh !

McB xxx

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 12 Jan 2010 21:11

Just a bit hon LOL xx