General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thought for Today Tuesday 12 th January 2010

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 12 Jan 2010 10:05

Sending healing thoughts to Lynn, Vicky, Liz[Diamond]. Rita, Daff, Keith[Hoff], Deanna, Joyce[Dutch]. Dizzi, Black Rose, YorkshireCaz, Mummo's Mother, Huia and all in need of our thoughts today.

Adding Keith in Fujairah's daughter who has had an accident, he is now home to be with her. I think she is home again and hopefully everyday is better.

Adding a member Helen's friend Craig, who needs our thoughts as he had a bleed on the brain. She asked that we send healing thoughts for him

Still thinking off Mummo's husband who has had a bad fall and injured his back and is in hospital being taken good care off. It is looking hopeful for his return home soon.

Can I please add my parents to your thoughts.

LindainBerkshire1736004

LindainBerkshire1736004 Report 12 Jan 2010 10:08

Allan K. Chalmers:
The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

Sending everyone Hope today

Linda :o) XxX