General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

hi

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joseph

Joseph Report 14 Jan 2010 22:52

hey people im looking for my brother his name is LESLIE JOHN WELSH,we lived in lichfield,staffordshire when we were little,he used to be in the army,he was born in 1955 in lichfield if any one nos him or if your on here please could you get in touch with me has i need to tell you/him somethink about our mom thanks

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 14 Jan 2010 23:05

Hi Joseph,
i think you would get more help if you posted this on the" Trying to find" board

:o))

Whirley

Whirley Report 14 Jan 2010 23:05

Hi Joseph, if you post this message onto the Trying to Find board (you should see the link to that board to the left hand side of your screen) then there will be loads of folks on there that can probably help you.

Good luck:) xx