General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kids!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 17 Jan 2010 21:05

I guess the more you have the more problems arise!!

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 17 Jan 2010 21:06

I have had/have 5 children. There always seems to be a disagreement between them and I am left piggy in the middle, anybody else got this, I must admit I am getting sick of it.

Uggers

Uggers Report 17 Jan 2010 21:09

My OH is one of 7 although only 6 are about now and there are often spats between one or two of them:) A couple of times there have been long lasting things - I think because they are almost all fairly close there's a lot to be falling out over lol. It does sometimes upset my mother in law but generally things don't last long and we none of us usually get her involved.

SpanishEyes

SpanishEyes Report 17 Jan 2010 21:15

Gillian Jennifer

How old are your children? I had four children, three boys and one daughter of my own and two stepsons,
The age range was short with all the children born within 8 years. fortunatley they had all known each other since the day they were born. We made sure that they new we would NOT accept bullying or physical fighting and generaly we refused to take sides.

What are they disagreeing about, is it petty or is it serious?
If they are adults tell them to behave like adults, refuse to take sides, be strong so that in a case of reall need you will be ale to cope.

Send me a reply either here so that others may be able to help or send direct to my name

Have a bath, relax, they will all be OK

Bridget

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 17 Jan 2010 21:18

I'm one of 4 and my mum actually enjoys it when there are spats going on between us. My youngest brother and I never argue but my sister and I are always disagreeing about something and mum stirs it up:-))

Sue xx