General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What's the betting we have

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 18 Jan 2010 10:47

rain before the end of the week - just cleaned my windows !!!

Mary xx

Wildgoose

Wildgoose Report 18 Jan 2010 10:50

Works every time.

I'm not looking at my windows; well, you can't see through 'em after all the snow and dirty rain.

Birdi

Michelle

Michelle Report 18 Jan 2010 11:08

If you do could send some of it this way, all over the media at the weekend was reports of the wet/wild weather parts of NZ were getting, but does it go where it is needed most, oh no.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 19 Jan 2010 04:51

Well we know we are to get rain and maybe even snow Mary, so no point in washing windows or car!
Hope you are ok

Lizxx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 19 Jan 2010 04:52

Oh just spotted Michelle, talk of the devil lol, mentioned her on a thread with Susan only moments before I looked at this thread!

~~~~~~~~~to Michelle

xx

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 19 Jan 2010 05:05

But don't you live in Spain Mary? As in....The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain Tra la la

~~~~~~to everyone~~~~~~

MaryinSpain

MaryinSpain Report 19 Jan 2010 09:00

Yes Susan I live on Costa Blanca but believe me when it rains here it can rain for 10 days non stop and the saying cats and dogs comes to mind.

I am ok thanks Liz - will reply to your pm later - honest !!

Love Mary xx