General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does your dog do strange

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 25 Jan 2010 19:40

things ? eboney my 2 yr old toy poodle sat and watched iggle piggle and ups a daisy from start to finish, i had the odd peep 2 lol oh i miss having little ones, but when there your own you never really had a lot of spare time, so looking forward to being a granny xx

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 25 Jan 2010 19:46

Scarlett my poodle dances if you give her dog chew lol xx

Whirley

Whirley Report 25 Jan 2010 20:03

When my beloved Tanisha was alive, she would immediately watch the TV as soon as any animals appeared, Elephants, cats anything, she was never interested in watching people. Amazing how she identified animals on the screen, if they made noises, she'd look behind the TV for them. So funny.

My Zeus isnt bothered at all by the TV. I trained both my dogs to "speak" (bark) if they want to go outside for a wee wee and before they get given their dinner.

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 25 Jan 2010 20:49

ahh so funny, marley when he was a pup used to bark if dog adverts came on, and they say dogs have poor sight oh and snooker balls trying to catch them before they roll down the hole xx

LittleWhiteDove2022351

LittleWhiteDove2022351 Report 25 Jan 2010 20:51

Hello Puss nice to see you back on the boards. Hope you and Specky are doing okay..
Love Tricia xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 25 Jan 2010 21:05

Thanks tricia its lovely to be back, health not good and specky waiting for an op but we are very happy, i keep as busy as i can how are you xxx

Granny  Grumps

Granny Grumps Report 25 Jan 2010 21:15

Our old dog used to love Blue Peter tune and run into living room every evening when t came on, sit in front of tell with her head cocked to side till it finished.

Kids got a tape recorder for Christmas and they taped the theme tune and played it just to annoy her, she would run to tv sit and look then try and get round back of it...............horrible kids they were. lol

GG.

LittleWhiteDove2022351

LittleWhiteDove2022351 Report 25 Jan 2010 21:19

Have p'md you Puss.

Granny your kids were horrid poor doggy...lol

Our Dog used to run and sit in front of the telly when Emmerdale music came on----he knew it meant it was Walkieeeeessss time..

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 25 Jan 2010 21:45

so funny lol, walkies ssshh please dont say it loud, i walk mine twice a day when i can, when its time they sit and look at me, then eboney will put her paw on my lap and make a funny noise then it gets louder till its a growl, when i say that word, marley the younger one goes beserk he trots about on two legs then jumps up at me when im trying to get my coat on, when i open the door he does a roar he's only tiny then happilly trots away i love them so much xx

goldielocks

goldielocks Report 25 Jan 2010 22:20

I have a white walsh terrier,BONNIE,she loves going in the car.When its just me and her ,she sits in the front seat looking straight ahead,when Iam going to turn a corner,I say hang on,and she hangs on to the seat and leans so she wont fall. Who says animals are stupied!

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 26 Jan 2010 10:33

goldilocks, that reminded me off a staffie we had years ago, she would sit bolt upright in front seat with seat belt on and looked directly ahead , my son put a cap and pair of sunglasses on him too so funny xx

goldielocks

goldielocks Report 2 Feb 2010 10:22

Lpc, Does your dog dream? My dog dreams..sound asleep the paws start twitching, and she starts to woof, her whiskers also twitch,its funny to watch. I wonder what they dream?

Michelle

Michelle Report 2 Feb 2010 10:40

Goldielocks my dog does that to when he is alseep, I am sure he's trying to catch a rabbit as he has never managed to catch one in awake mode (to old to get anywhere near them these days).

My dog is a rescue dog, who came to me when he was about two, and he used to scream in his sleep for the first few months he came to live with me.

Anne

Anne Report 2 Feb 2010 13:32

L Pusser I have a staffie after food she lies on her back and does jerks with her legs did your kick out her back legs shes always doing it it hurts! cos staffs cant really curl up can they? she lies flat with legs out I found shes a sulker too wont even accknowledge me if I dont take her out with me. She also loves the car she goes in it every morning and just sits with head forward. Her names Polly and shes 7yrs old.