General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CONTACT WITH BUDGIE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julia

Julia Report 26 Jan 2010 08:47

As we now have contact re Hoff, and I hope he gets well soon, I have sent a PM to Budgie, who also appears to have gone missing.
If he doesn't make contact, I will have to catch a bleedy bus, and go down his gaff. A bit painful for me as it is going into our rival county.
Hurry up Budgie, or I'll make a personal appearance on your doorstep, and that will cost you a pie and a pint at the local hostelry.LOLOL
Julia in Derbyshire

Julia

Julia Report 2 Feb 2010 10:41

It is now a week since I put up this thread, and sent Budgie a PM. The PM has not been opened, though I did address it to Budgie and Mrs. Budgie. I wondered if anyone had seen Budgie on the boards at night, when I am not, and he has deleted, which I know he sometimes does. It must be over a couple of weeks now since I saw him posting. Perhaps he has gone on holiday
Many Thanks
Julia in Derbyshire

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 2 Feb 2010 10:44

Could it be that he is away on holiday Julia?

Julia

Julia Report 2 Feb 2010 10:47

Ann, that is what I thought, though I have never know him have one before. Perhaps Mrs Budgie put her foot down with a firm hand, for once. It was because of what happened to Hoff, that got me started on this in the first place.
Oh well, let's just hope he turns up, larger than life as usual.
Julia in Derbyshire

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 2 Feb 2010 11:07

has somebody opened his cage door
and he has flew away

seriously i do hope he is ok xx

Stevie

Stevie Report 2 Feb 2010 12:09

I often look in late at night & haven't seen Budgie either. (Was going to say I haven't heard a peep)

I hope the old boy's ok.

Steve
:o)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 2 Feb 2010 12:23

I suppose another though it that he is having internet or PC problems. But I too hope he is OK.

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 2 Feb 2010 12:51

CHECKED HE WAS ONLINE ON THE 30TH
WORKING FLAT OUT ON OH'S TREE

Merlin

Merlin Report 2 Feb 2010 12:55

Perhaps he has,nt been taking his "Trill" thats supposed to make Budgies Bounce with Health.Should send him some.**M**.:o))>

Julia

Julia Report 2 Feb 2010 12:57

Thanks Dizzi, that narrows it down abit.

Merlin, what are you like, and you are abit early today.!!!! LOLOL

Julia in Derbyshire

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 2 Feb 2010 13:52

you dont think he has done a totally invisible thread

and went invisible himself x

Julia

Julia Report 2 Feb 2010 14:00

Joy LOL, who knows. I never could be a***sed with those threads of his, so I would have trouble finding him that way. He is abit of an old coot, isn't he. He will probably be flattered with this, when he does finally make an appearance
Julia in Derbyshire

Whirley

Whirley Report 3 Feb 2010 12:22

n

valinkent

valinkent Report 3 Feb 2010 12:22

No news yet.
Snap Whirley

FootieAngel

FootieAngel Report 3 Feb 2010 12:25

I hadnt seen this thanx Whirl