General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I just had to tell you....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 27 Jan 2010 11:55

Had some good news today.
My d.i.l in australia,who some of you may remember had such a bad year with her cancer returning in her hip,shoulder and sternum,has had a scan and other tests and she is clear.
She is over the moon....
Her positive thinking,her faith and believing she can beat this is amazing.
She runs a healing group at her church and helps others.She is careful what she eats,but even did some rock climbing with my son on their recent holiday.I am so proud of her for being so brave,also my son who is a tower of strength although he has a demanding job,still finds time to look after the children and take them out at week-ends etc.
They are so far away,that you feel helpless to be a support,but I do feel a lot better knowing these results.

Brenda x

TonyOz

TonyOz Report 27 Jan 2010 12:07

Great news Brenda.

Sending lots of good positive thoughts for your D.I.L

Best wishes.

Tony ( Australia )

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 27 Jan 2010 13:26

What wonderful news Brenda, I am so pleased for her.

Mauatthecoast

Mauatthecoast Report 27 Jan 2010 13:35

Marvellous news Brenda best wishes to her.
Mau xx

Grabagran

Grabagran Report 27 Jan 2010 17:18

Brenda. I do remember your D.I.L. being ill, and what brilliant news to hear her good news.
Positive thoughts to her and all the family, and wishing her well for the future.

xx

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 27 Jan 2010 20:21

Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts.

Tony in Oz....They only live a few miles away from you, in Wheelers Hill.
They are off on a motorbike week-end round by Phillip Island ,then on the Ferry and coming back via Geelong.A good friend is having the children,so they can celebrate!

Brenda x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 28 Jan 2010 04:02

Brenda, what great news! A new lease of life for them all and a worry off your shoulders too. I hope your d.i.l. has many happy years now without this hanging over her and the family will enjoy life too.

Lizxx

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 28 Jan 2010 10:17

Thats brilliant news;o)))

jude :o) x