General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Please take care and

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

R.B.

R.B. Report 30 Jan 2010 07:58

be careful in the weather if you have to go out.

xxx

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 30 Jan 2010 10:22

It snowed yesterday but is clear here today but I suppose other areas have snow on the ground.

It is cold here though. Wrap up warm :)

Carole

Carole Report 30 Jan 2010 10:27

We only have a thin covering of snow. But you never know what the ice is like under it.

Gillian Jennifer

Gillian Jennifer Report 30 Jan 2010 11:20

Here in Newcastle we woke up to a covering of snow, the sun is shining now but still cold, just hoping the basd stuff is not returningx

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 30 Jan 2010 13:24

Your thread about snow warned me. So I went out as soon as I read it. That means I don't need to go out for a few days. So thanks.

No snow here at the moment, stark blue skies and cold, pleased that I am able to stay indoors. I am in the West Midlands.

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 30 Jan 2010 23:38

Gentle nudge please

Thank you
xx