General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

School Reports!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 31 Jan 2010 20:23

Dear All

Hello

What were your school reports like?
Good, bad or terrible?

Do you feel that some of the comments were accurate or
unjustified? Were they too personal and bitchy or based on evidence of effort and performance?

EDIT: Did a particular teacher inspire or help you?

Take care all
Very best wishes
xx

me

me Report 31 Jan 2010 20:25

still got mine

and am not saying whats on them lol

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★

**Stella ~by~ Starlight**★..★..★ Report 31 Jan 2010 20:30

i tore mine up years ago so that my children couldn't see them...lol

Jane

Jane Report 31 Jan 2010 20:46

Almost all my reports were accurate .The usual ..."could try Harder" talks to much !!! I haven't changed much lol
My friends Mum stabbed her report with a knife to the kitchen table once.I gathered it wasn't very good.

Harry

Harry Report 31 Jan 2010 21:01

I claim to have the worst report to take home to my parents from the grammar school - "seems to know nothing and doesn't care".

Late realisation pulled me through at the end.

Happy days

McB

McB Report 31 Jan 2010 21:48

Mine usually said

Could do better

lol

TheLadyInRed

TheLadyInRed Report 31 Jan 2010 22:05

I remember getting 9% in Geography one year - my teacher remarked that he was surprised I could find my way home from school!

Llamedos Pam

Llamedos Pam Report 31 Jan 2010 22:30

Spent hours last week sorting out photo's and school reports and today we had a good few hours of fun and laughter going through them all , but my daughters have hide them away from there own kids wont be able to nag them to do better if they see mums reports

Pam