General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does Dot cotton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 1 Feb 2010 20:05

remind you off anyone, she reminds me of a girl i used to know and hitch hike to london with always had a fag in her hand xx

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 1 Feb 2010 20:08

Shall I, the mere overseas member, explain Dot Cotton? ;)

She reminds me of my mum's best friend when I was a kid, only she usually had a drink in the other hand. ;)

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 1 Feb 2010 20:15

And in fact I am a proper East Ender!

My grandfather was born w/in the sound of Bow Bells -- and I grew up in the east end of London ........... Ontario. ;)

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 1 Feb 2010 20:18

Hiya Puss ayounger version of my MIL...but like Janeys mum best friend with a drink in her hand, whenever we were at family do's and would be having photos taken she would fling herself cross many a table to make sure she was snapped with a drink in her hand...lol

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 1 Feb 2010 20:32

lol everyone xxx hayley u just reminded me of an exs mate she had bto be in every photo even when you only wanted the poser, janey long way , my eldest was born in the east end but no bow bells althogh felt like id given birth to them noise and size lol xx