General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Customer Service

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 2 Feb 2010 10:35

Sometimes it is good to live in a small town, today I went to the bank to make an appointment to make an update to my mortgage and the mortgage manager could see me at half two today (they are only in town two days a week), which I couldnt do as I had an afternoon of meetings.

The teller takes my details and the mortgage manager rings me later at work and has worked out everyting I need, and as I couldnt leve the office again he walked down to my work and brought me the form that I needed to me to sign.

Michelle

Michelle Report 2 Feb 2010 10:36

Oh and another thing I almost forgot, the girls in the front office thanked me for making their day as the Bank man was rather yummy looking.

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 2 Feb 2010 11:05

Lol Michelle

Did he manage to get away in one piece?