General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What do you reakon then ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McB

McB Report 5 Feb 2010 21:29

Should John Terry have lost the england captaincy,

I think he should fwiw

McB

McB Report 5 Feb 2010 21:30

Ducks

igor

igor Report 5 Feb 2010 21:41

I don,t think sport and a someone who can't keep his p***k in his trosers is the issue here if the man is good enough to captain England so be it , how many sportsmen have been caught in flagrante delecto and still gone on to greater things .
If and here we have a huge if England win the World Cup then captain John Terry will be the best thing since sliced bread , the British public are fickle and none more than football fans ( i watch Everton and i should know).
the British press god bless their unbiased aproach to everything hold a lot of the blame .
It's all down to Capello , besides would you kick Terrys missus out of bed

igor

igor Report 5 Feb 2010 22:04

i know a couple of women who would most deffo not

X Lairy- Fairy

X Lairy- Fairy Report 5 Feb 2010 22:05

awww i love him .. i wouldnt kick him out of bed lol
i say leave him alone ... the press have a lot to answer for .. nosy gits x

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸ Report 5 Feb 2010 22:38

nahhhhhhh.as long as hes good at his job who cares.its about footy not sex.xxx