General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can't believe what

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 17:43

my too dogs did just before, i was typing away when eboney started scratching at my lap top then marley licking my face and moaning , id missed there 5 oclock walkies dreadfull lol how do they know its 5 oclock xx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 6 Feb 2010 18:32

ploberry their little boilers were busting??
LOL

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 18:48

lol bob yes xx

Dillis789

Dillis789 Report 6 Feb 2010 18:50

You wicked mum Puss lol

aww bless them :)))) xxx

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 18:52

dogs have their own "body" clocks Puss, my boy does for certain............he knows when it is sleepy time on the sofa..................er well that seems to be most of the day for him...

evening Alko

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 19:16

i know lol i get the look off marley you know that look im gonna do it up the curtain if you dont take me lolxx

Dillis789

Dillis789 Report 6 Feb 2010 19:18

Evening whirls xxx

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 19:18

I always taught my dogs to "speak" ie bark when they want to go out for tiddles....so Zeus (as did Tanisha) sits by the back door and Woofs when he wants to go out..

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 19:21

im to sweet to be wicked alko, i always have to scroll down the page to check im spelling ya names write lol xx

Dillis789

Dillis789 Report 6 Feb 2010 19:23

Lol Puss, dont worry bout spellin xxxx

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 19:27

yer we aint snobs, we dont give a chuff about spelling.............