General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

tea time

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 17:45

what we all having im having shanghai dumplings 2 lots of em too i lurves them xx

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 17:54

evening Puss, are they from the chinese or homemade?

I'm having lamb Kofta's, homemade, OH cooking tonight, his turn!!

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 17:58

from the chinese whirley, i tried cooking them once, they would have put holes in the windows had id thrown them, used to love cooking but its to hard to stand and do it now well thats my excuse lol x, i like lamb kofta's with fromage frais or sour cream xx

Beejay

Beejay Report 6 Feb 2010 18:19

Oh please you two I'm starving, either of you got any to spare

Julia

Julia Report 6 Feb 2010 18:22

Awaiting my Butterflied Prawn etc. to be delivered as I type. Due at 7.00.
Julia in Derbyshire

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 18:25

sorry BJ just eaten em all gorgeous too lol, sounds nice julia xx

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 18:25

evening Beejay, I might have later...altho OH's cooking ours *whispers" so you might not want any...lol

Puss, my dumplings are like that, rock hard could crack a nut with em...whereas me Mum's were always fluffy and light..??? Always best to order from the chinese me thinks...let them do the cooking....

I think we're having Pitta's, which reminds me, I am making them so I had better go and stick the bread maker on..xx

Beejay

Beejay Report 6 Feb 2010 18:32

Oh well never mind, I'll have to have a large slice of chocolate cake instead, anyone else want some, there's enough to go round

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 18:52

now beejay that is not fair i need choccy cake honest lol xx

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 6 Feb 2010 18:57

chili and rice.

And why is it that chili or the spag bol mix always tastes better the day after you cook it or when it's been frozen?

Jill

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 19:01

ive wondered that jill, think it gives the flavours more time to (wait for it big word coming ) enhanced know what you mean xx