General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Would anybody like

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 19:42

to go back to school, i would but id get picked on cause i got a stick,lol actually i really would id quite happilly sit in year 7 and would love to learn, its surprising how much history you learn being on here too over the years xx

Blue Moon

Blue Moon Report 6 Feb 2010 20:08

absolutely not..I didn't enjoy school,
I didn't like the teachers (except one or two) and the teachers didn't like me....lol

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 6 Feb 2010 20:10

i liked my school so much
i went back to teach the pupils

and had just as much fun the second time round

Dillis789

Dillis789 Report 6 Feb 2010 20:11

NOOOOOOOOOOO Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I learnt more about life after i left xxx

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~  **007 1/2**

~~~Secret Red ^^ Squirrel~~~ **007 1/2** Report 6 Feb 2010 20:13

Not really Puss, although I liked school and liked learning. Perhaps night school though :)

Whirley

Whirley Report 6 Feb 2010 20:15

I hated school, loved my sport tho,...........wldnt go back, no way..............and besides, I never earnt all me dosh at school either...

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 20:34

i hardley went ive just got this yearning for learning lol i guess it wouldnt take me long before i was teaching the kids the old tricks xx

*~~*Posh*~~*

*~~*Posh*~~* Report 6 Feb 2010 20:40

I would love to go back to school...I loved it... xx

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 6 Feb 2010 21:09

hi posh xx, me to karen i feel now i could learn so much better i wonder if we leave school to early, wouldn't like to be the one who decided kids stay on longer thoughxx

yikes sport oh no, they never did find my hiding place xx

glad you liked it srs, your the first ive heard say that in a long time, good for you and glad you got something out of it xx

Annina

Annina Report 7 Feb 2010 01:14

I did,studied for O and A levels at night school, then did an open university degree in my thirties.

I must say, I enjoyed it far more than my conventional education, which I hated, except for maths,english science and swimming, well I liked most of the the learning but hated the discipline.