General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jane Barrett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 7 Feb 2010 16:38

Hi ,this may not be the correct place to put this , but i am trying to contact Jane ,she was in contact via Genes with my Husband Jeffrey Conniss in 2007 re Edward Johnston Conniss . I have now started to look at this side of the family and have had some difficulty finding family members, and would like if she is willing to ask some questions Jeff only remembered today that she had been in touch ! .
Lynda

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Feb 2010 16:46

If you do a search for Edward Conniss Lynda..there is only you and a Jane with him in tree, you can try making contact by clicking on her name . But it is possible she is no longer a member? You will be able to tell if you send her a message and the purple envelope remains unopened, after some time.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Feb 2010 16:47

try putting Edwards name in search trees to see if she still has her tree on genes

Lynda

Lynda Report 7 Feb 2010 22:09

thankyou for your reply
Lynda