General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

facebook message inbox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

TaniaNZ

TaniaNZ Report 8 Feb 2010 09:34

is anybody else having trouble with their facebook inbox I have not been able to access mine for days

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe

ShimmsRedRoseAndMistletoe Report 8 Feb 2010 09:45

Hi Tania

I've having probs with F'ville gifts. Just checked my pm box, it's working now although I too have had probs in the past.

Hope you manage to get into yours soon.

xxx Shimms xxx

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 8 Feb 2010 09:48

my whole FB, is messed up,
i know there changing it, as others have the "new" FB,
but mine hasnt changed yet xxx

TaniaNZ

TaniaNZ Report 8 Feb 2010 09:53

thanks ladies I click on it and get thrown back to my home page hopefully it will sort itself out soon I have a message in there and curiosity is killing me

Ladylol Pusser Cat

Ladylol Pusser Cat Report 8 Feb 2010 11:18

tania , if you go to your email address linked to your face book your message could be readable on there xx

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 8 Feb 2010 11:33

My Facebook account is only used to see what some of my relatives photos; its a way of staying in touch.

Since the new home page was introduced, I can't find the Log out /Sign out button.

Can any one tell me where it is please?

Julie

Julie Report 8 Feb 2010 11:56

Mine is ok....but it took me a bit to work out where my sent messages were though lol

Lottiesgran

Lottiesgran Report 8 Feb 2010 13:40

To log out I have to click on account and its in a drop down menu took me ages to find it