General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Do You Live In * $parkling * WALES?

Page 8 + 1 of 844

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2016 21:23

Don't overdo it Shaunie ;-) :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 1 Jul 2016 21:21

I think I am a very kind person ................

I let OH know the game was probably on TV, so he is watching it, and I am ignoring it :-D

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 21:14

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss.

:-D I said shake, rattle and roll,:-0 Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll:-D

:-) :-) pom poms at the ready :-) :-) left twirl right twirl :-):-) spin 90 degrees , left twirl right twirl :-):-)

:-):-)left twirl right twirl back flip :-):-) left twirl right twirl left twirl right twirl :-):-)

:-D I said shake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-D

:-):-)left twirl right twirl :-):-)pom poms to the right and pom poms to the left :-):-)

:-):-)a little boogie here and a little boogie there :-):-) then wave your pom poms in the air:-D :-D

:-D I said shake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll:-D

COME ON WALES
<3

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 1 Jul 2016 20:39

Shaun

your last post was number 16,700

:-D :-D

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 20:34

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:-D I said shake, rattle and roll,:-0 Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll:-D
:-) :-) pom poms at the ready :-) :-) left twirl right twirl :-):-) spin 90 degrees , left twirl right twirl :-):-)
:-):-)left twirl right twirl back flip :-):-) left twirl right twirl left twirl right twirl :-):-)
:-D I said shake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-D
:-):-)left twirl right twirl :-):-)pom poms to the right and pom poms to the left :-):-)

:-):-)a little boogie here and a little boogie there :-):-) then wave your pom poms in the air:-D :-D
:-D I said shake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll :-DShake, rattle and roll, :-0Shake, rattle and roll:-D

COME ON WALES
<3 :-D

Von

Von Report 1 Jul 2016 20:09

Sorry guys watching Wimbledon at the mo. Our man is playing Federer :-D :-D :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 1 Jul 2016 20:01

Happy Birthday, Shaun.

OH had the same as you last Tuesday, and I have to have it and an endoscopy in 10 days time.

Must be the time for those cameras!!

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 19:51

I said shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll Shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll
I said shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll Shake, rattle and roll, Shake, rattle and roll

COME ON WALES
<3 :-D <3 :-D :-0 :-0

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 1 Jul 2016 19:42

COME ON WALES <3

Left right, twirl, left right, twirl. Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.
Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.
:-D :-D :-0 :-0 :-0 :-D :-D :-0 ;-)

Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.
:-0 :-D :-0 :-D :-D :-0 :-D :-0 :-0;-)

;-) ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D :-D:-0 ;-) ;-)

Left right, twirl, left right, twirl.
:-0 :-D :-0 :-D :-D :-0 :-D :-D :-D

CYMRU AM BYTH! <3 <3 <3

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 19:27

Come on Girls get them there pom poms out and boogie this also includes you AnninGlos and T :-D

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 19:19

It's Fred Flitstone calling you all too Boogie :-D

COME ON WALES
<3

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 1 Jul 2016 18:35

Happy birthday Shaun, although I don't think much of your choice of celebration

I shall be supporting Wales tonight, well I don't have any one else to support :-(

Von

Von Report 1 Jul 2016 18:31

~~~~~~~~~ back to Mersey <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 1 Jul 2016 18:20

Awwww thanks Shaunie, I knew you would find me a nice recipe :-D :-D <3 Happy belated birthday to you, you kept that one quiet :-0 ;-) :-D

~~~~~~~~s to Von <3 :-D

Von

Von Report 1 Jul 2016 18:13

Shaun - A belated Happy Birthday.
Hope you can find some care for your OH. Pleased to hear that your Mum is keeping you in order.

I've been busy with my art exhibition but we take it down tomorrow afternoon.

Take care
<3 Von

MagicWales

MagicWales Report 1 Jul 2016 15:57

LOVELY WELSH FOLK MUSIC FOR YOU GANG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrkgdj0bVAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40pARQaLBJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFHqMxLGjg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting up to date :-)

Von, Linda and Jem “ I DID NOT TOUCH A DROP “ :-)

Mersey Wexford, be careful on the mountain, there are odd folk living up by yer :-)

Mersey checkout this link and enjoy >http://www.maesymush.co.uk/ everything you need to know about welsh mushrooms, I have had dried mushrooms from Gary who runs the company before and they are great. Quick snack for you, 2 large mushrooms fried in a little butter for a minute each side remove from pan and cover with cheese, slice of tomato and sprinkling of chives place under grill until cheese is starting to crisp on the outside very yummmmmmmy.

Ann it sounds if you have both been busy in Daughters garden you have been lucky with the weather. Hope you enjoy the footie later, I’m assuming you will be shouting and boogying for Wales:-D Please do not encourage the little lass from puddlepool .

I'm going rest for a while as OH is sleeping. back later I hope.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Jul 2016 15:49

Shaun, I neglected to wish you a Happy birthday, even though you didn't spend it the way you wished :-)

Hope that you can find suitable care for OH. £18 an hour is a bit steep, especially as it doesn't include travel costs.

Jem, glad to hear babe is doing well. I bet you get loads of cuddles, I envy you that.Yes, aches and pains are the way of life these days.

Inara is beautiful, we agree, but we are biased. She is a little monkey at night though we hear. Mum and Dad are lacking sleep.

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 1 Jul 2016 15:15

It's me again!:-D :-D

I've been so busy with the Rugby Thread, which has now become a multi-sport thread it would seem, that I can't remember who I told what to! :-S :-S :-S :-D

We decided, that since otherwise we would be football widows, that "if you can't beat them, then you have to join them"! So we thought we may as well have a bit of fun with the footy online. Not that I know much about footy of course! :-D :-D :-D

Baby is doing ever so well, being spoiled rotten by everyone <3
And if Wales need any help in beating Belgium tonight we will have to enlist the help
of ...

,,,,IS IT A BIRD?... IS IT A PLANE? .... NO! ... IT'S SUPERBABY
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/keepsafe/asset/details/37964237

da da da da da ... da da da, :-D

And if that doesn't work .... we'll have to call in TIGGER! :-D
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/keepsafe/asset/details/37964219

As you can see, Mum loves dressing him up!
And I can't wait until he can wear the WRU Welsh Dragon Dress-Up Outfit that I bought him, in time for the Autumn Tests, complete with wings and tail :-D

Grandson 1 had ANOTHER bad accident a week or so ago. Again off a skate board.
Very badly cut hands, knees, legsand shoulders Bruised hip, and leg, and a fractured wrist! :-(

He has now realised that he will have to look for a safer hobby, especially now he's a Dad. (and a really good one actually) But he is still very young himself!

I'm ok, although my health is not good at present. But learning to cope with increasing mobility problems and constant aches and pains, like most of you here :-)

Hope you are all OK or OK-ish

Love Jem <3

JemimaFawr

JemimaFawr Report 1 Jul 2016 14:59

Good Afternoon Everyone :-) :-) :-) <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUNNIE! :-D <3 :-D
Is it really 3 years since you were 60? :-0
It's hard to believe!

Glad to hear Mum is improving <3
Hope you mange to sort out help with M <3

TEC <3

:-)Ann,
I love your photos, as usual. Baby Inara is absolutely beautiful <3
A beautiful baby with a lovely name :-)

:-)Von,
Hope the flooding in your village has subsided.
I don't often go into the town here, as the enterprise parks are nearer to me. But when I went yesterday, they have 2 Arts and Crafts shops opened up next to each other. I had a quick look at the paintings near the door, but was short of time. I will go in again and have a look around:-)

:-)Mers,
Stay away from the mushrooms, that Shaun on the Mountain is a bad influence on you! :-0 :-0 :-| ;-) ;-) :-D

~~~~ Bethan :-)

Linda :-)
Thanks for keeping us informed about Tec :-)
I hope you and yours are well :-)

Sylvia :-) Happy Birthday Canada :-)

:-)S&S, Hope it's not too long before you are back with us:-)

:-)SALLIE, Thinking of you and hoping you are coping <3

~~~~~~~~~~ to Everyone not mentioned :-) :-)

Love Jem xxx<3

My news next :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 1 Jul 2016 14:51

Thank you Mersey, we think she is scrumptious of course. :-D <3 <3