General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

adding relatives to my tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 29 Aug 2012 15:38

Hi Guys,
I haven't been on here for a while and to be honest not so sure I'll come back again. I seem to be having lots of problems. The main one is I want to add relatives to my tree - I have followed the instrustions - find appropriate person click then click on 'add' type in details, then press 'save', well alright until I get to that bit but I can't find the 'SAVE' button - I assume it is at the bottom of the info I have just put in but no matter what I do to my screen I just can't find it. Help please.

Thelma

Thelma Report 29 Aug 2012 15:48

Reduce the print size.
Hold down control and press plus or minus.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Aug 2012 19:19

Porkie Pie has some suggestions if the Ctrl +/- doesn't work

Just click on the following to take you to his thread.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/suggestions/thread/1309077

Jean

Jean Report 15 Nov 2012 18:46

Many thanks both of you. Not sure i like the new look GR. I seem to be having lots of problems with it at the moment. Takes ages to do anything with it and then when it does do something and I want to check it is correct it takes even longer.