General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pat in Circles - is anyone in contact, please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 4 Oct 2012 20:27

It is some while ago that I last tried sending an email to her, but there had been no response again.

Just looking at threads where I knew she had posted (including http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/general_chat/thread/836932 and http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/general_chat/thread/827820 ), it seems she is no longer on site.

We had some good times together and there are happy memories.

ButtercupFields

ButtercupFields Report 4 Oct 2012 20:32

It has been a long time since Pat was on here. She was great fun and every time I see an ad for Guinness, I think of her! :-D

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 4 Oct 2012 22:30

Pat and Guinness :-)

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 4 Oct 2012 23:02

I was in touch with Pat in Circles for a while Joy, but I haven't heard from her for years. When was the last time you were in touch with her?

Joy Kentish Maid

Joy Kentish Maid Report 5 Oct 2012 13:01

I think it may have been about four years ago, Lynda; that was when I changed the computer and changed ISP, and lost a lot of emails.