General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Change of mind

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 7 Oct 2012 17:53

HAVE YOU EVER CHANGED YOUR OPINION
OF A MEMBER YOU DIDN'T REALLY LIKE
WHEN YOU MET THEM FACE TO FACE TO FACE. <3

Rambling Rose

Rambling Rose Report 7 Oct 2012 17:58

Not yet Dizzi, all the people I have so far met I haven't disliked to start with. ;-)

But I am very certain I wouldn't change my opinion on the very few I don't like, as the reason I don't like them would still stand :-D

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Oct 2012 17:59

NO! been really lucky you could say and found them really nice.

Meet several of them at Meets and if anything they were nicer .

Wend

Wend Report 7 Oct 2012 18:00

I just tried to post and 'Thread doesn't exist' came up - how strange.

I more or less said the same as Rose.

Wend

Wend Report 7 Oct 2012 18:01

And I also said that, Shirley :-D

Kay????

Kay???? Report 7 Oct 2012 18:12

No, those I've met had we lived close I'd have liked to have seen more of,,,,,,,dont know about them though..... :-D :-D

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 7 Oct 2012 19:29

Only ever met one and had lunch with her and her OH today. Ann from Gloucester is a really nice lady and her husband is also a great person

Wendy

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 7 Oct 2012 19:36

Nope. Never actively took the opportunity to meet someone I disliked. I wouldn't waste the money on travel and hotels. On the 'I like' side everyone was exactly as I expected to them be based on their posts :-D

As Kay said it's a shame we all live so far from each other :-(