General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JUST BEEN STUFFIN' A CATERPILLAR

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julia

Julia Report 8 Nov 2012 16:49

No, times are not that hard this Christmas, that I have to stuff real caterpillars for dinner this year. LOLOL
Just a toy for one of my great grandaughters for Christmas. One of the crochet toys I managed to identify from the many pieces I crocheted and forgot to label.

Julia in Derbyshire

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Nov 2012 16:51

:-D You sure it wasn't a snake Julia?

Paula+

Paula+ Report 8 Nov 2012 16:58

It could have been worse it could have been a centipede, just imagine stuffing all those legs :-)

Barbinsglos

Barbinsglos Report 8 Nov 2012 17:03

Never seen a catapillar with pink flappy ears though !! :-D

wisechild

wisechild Report 9 Nov 2012 07:08

I have the knitted pieces for a Peppa Pig & a Hello Kitty. Unfortunately all the pieces are in the same bag, which I abandoned during the summer & now I haven´t a clue which bit belongs to which.
I really must sort them out.

Julia

Julia Report 9 Nov 2012 08:26

Morning Wisechild and All
That is my trouble. Put them in the bag, all together. Getting there slowly, but hope all is resolved BEFORE Christmas. LOLOL

Julia in Derbyshire