General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Husband out for the day, sooo.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 18 Nov 2012 16:33

I walked the dog for an hour and half, planning how much work I could do with him out of the way. He is a night owl but stays in bed while lunch time. I am the early bird so doing upstairs is always a nightmare as I work in the afternoons.Had a cuppa then upstairs, did I do it? no. Instead I sorted out the clothes I am to take on my holiday to the german Christmas markets. 1pm had a bite and took the dog for another 20 mins then I felt tired so into bed with Rebus ( on the radio). had a tidy round downstairs, fed the dog then onto the puter. Well the best laid plans....... :-| :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Nov 2012 16:36

But you have obviously enjoyed your day Elaine which is what relaxing is all about. :-D

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 18 Nov 2012 16:39

Oh I have but I shall regret it when I have to do upstairs, preferably when it's raining. :-D

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 19 Nov 2012 15:01

Well, got the rain and wind today, OH at drs so got mi upstairs done in record time. It's nice when things do go to plan. :-D

~flying doctor~

~flying doctor~ Report 19 Nov 2012 15:01

Goin to work now.