General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mini meet IOW

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wend

Wend Report 21 Nov 2012 20:46

Had a great day to-day with Uzzi and Sharron in Bembridge, the sun shone on the righteous and we all had a larf. Uzzi had a little break from the tumultuous task of clearing out her 'dear' mum's bungalow - *rolls eyes*! What a gal she is!

Sharron drove me home afterwards - all the way to Hove. What a gal she is too!!

Hope you're home safely now Sharron and that Fred has done the washing, ironing, washed the kitchen floor, hoovered round, cleaned the loo, kicked the cat etc.

:-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 21 Nov 2012 20:51

Awww glad you all had a nice time...... :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Nov 2012 20:57

Taking a second break from my task...It was a fantastic day the likkle sods never told me Wend was coming as well so imagine the shock I got.
I should have guessed that Sharron (bless her kind heart) would have taken you all the way home Wend. Well ya did have rather a lot to carry :-0.

Girls thanks for the break, the giggles and the company cheered me right up it did.

and after you left I sold the fridge freezer,and a blanket box with dibs on the washing machine.

Sharron hope you got home safe and sound.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Nov 2012 20:59

So pleased you all had a good day and Uzzi had a break from an onerous task.

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Nov 2012 21:15

I came in at 8.30,having stopped for a burger.

Will need a rest tomorrow after a day of keeping that pair in some sort of order.

Good to get in and have a decent cup of tea and look at my new cooker.

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 21 Nov 2012 21:16

Did they play up, Sharron? :-D

Good to see you all had a good day together :-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Nov 2012 21:32

Did they ever!

No,really we had a lovely day.

Uzzi has done a tremendous job in her mother's house.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Nov 2012 22:18

Glad to hear you got back safe Sharron,
Aww Suemaid we was good really honest ! Actually I had no choice but to be good as I had to come back here and carry on with turning MumĀ“s house out, and believe me it is not an easy task.

Sharron I am still working out how to fit my case and laptop case into your car next Tuesday !

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Nov 2012 22:19

Oooooo just thought Wend did hubby like his pressie from Spain ?

Wend

Wend Report 21 Nov 2012 22:55

He did Uzzi, he loved it thanks - really pleased with his tortilla pan. Can't wait :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Nov 2012 23:07

Aww bless him I am so pleased he liked it and I hope it made him chuckle. He really deserved a pressie putting up with us all in Spain.
You will have to let me know how his first tortilla turns out ...(I may buy one for myself :-0 )