General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does she have a guilty secret

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:21

went to neighbourhood watch meeting tonight and we have a new Beat Manager PC in our area. Tiddler comes to meetings with me and at end I went to go to car and she wouldnt move from door said she had to talk to policeman now I wonder what she had to talk to him about?

Had to go back in and say to him she wanted to talk to him so he checked her uniform and told her when he was going into her school and what they would be doing etc. Shell be happy now I thought oh no she still had her burning question for him

are you going to arrest me she says he looked at her and said no and looked at me laughing I did ask if he could so I could get some rest but he wouldnt oblige.

Still dont know what she thought she had donet hat was bad ewnough to be arrested for

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 28 Nov 2012 22:26

Was tiddler sitting next to a known felon? Sometimes guilt by association. :-D

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 28 Nov 2012 22:27

aw bless her x

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:27

John ar eyou saying I am a known felon lol

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:28

Stray hope its not a sign of things to come when shes a teenager

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 28 Nov 2012 22:29

leats she didnt do a runner hahaha

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 28 Nov 2012 22:33

At least she had the guts to go speak to him.

good for her..

Dawnieher3headaches

Dawnieher3headaches Report 28 Nov 2012 22:36

Sue true seeing as she suffers with anxiety and is a former mute she did really well maybe its the uniform she liked

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 29 Nov 2012 00:38

It would be great if she realised the 'uniform' was a trusted person.

.......Then I have to put the rider (most of the time).