General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Disappearing hugs!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

GinN

GinN Report 3 Dec 2012 11:30

Susan posted a thread asking for a hug. I sent her one, only to be told "error, this thread doesn't exist"!
What was that all about? :-S

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 3 Dec 2012 11:34

Sorry Geordie

I quickly deleted EDIT.....it was only on there a few seconds...I didn't think anyone would have had a chance to read it let alone answer it......sorry too to anyone else who may have wanted to answer it but got the dreaded red.

I wrote the thread to have a laugh....but decided against it.....unfortunately .....and I will take a lie detector test on this :-D There it was....on the main page.....I hadn't even pressed send......So.....thank you for the Hug.....much appreciated.......I will save it for a rainy day :-)

Julia

Julia Report 3 Dec 2012 11:39

Yesterday I typed a long response on the **Ann** thread and when I came to press send, message came up that the thread did not exist. Drat.

Julia in Derbyshire

Susan10146857

Susan10146857 Report 3 Dec 2012 11:46

I think they may be tinkering......