General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Just a nice little joke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 10 Dec 2012 20:20

There were three balloons, mummy balloon, daddy balloon and baby balloon. One night baby balloon couldn't sleep so he crept into his parents room and tried to squeeze into bed between them.

'Oh dear,' thought baby balloon, 'there's not much room , I'm very squashed' After thinking for a moment baby ballon had an idea. 'Daddy balloon is very round. If I let a little bit of air out of daddy that should make it more comfy for me' and so this is what he did but he still didn't have enough room. Very carefully he let a little bit of air out of mummy ballon making sure that he didn't wake her up.

After trying to snuggle down he realised that there still wasn't enough room for him and so he decided to let some air out of himself and just to be sure he let quite a lot of air out. At last he was able to fall asleep. When he woke up his parents were staring at him and looking very angry. ' What are you doing in our bed?' said daddy balloon. ' Your'e not a baby now, you have got your own bed. I am very disappointed in you. You've let me down, you've let your mother down and most of all you've let yourself down'

♥†۩ Carol   Paine ۩†♥

♥†۩ Carol Paine ۩†♥ Report 10 Dec 2012 20:22

:-D

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 10 Dec 2012 20:24

Dear Tenerife Sun

Hello

Hope you are keeping well.

Love it! :-D

Take gentle care <3

Best wishes
EOS
xx

:-D
<3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 10 Dec 2012 20:24

:-D :-D :-D

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 10 Dec 2012 20:26

Thank you EOS, I'm well and hope you are too xx

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 11 Dec 2012 14:20

Nudge...maybe I have a weird sense of humour but I thought this was a lovely little joke :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 11 Dec 2012 14:39

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 11 Dec 2012 15:34

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 14 Dec 2012 23:45

*weeps* cos I found that funny :-( :-( :-( :-D :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 14 Dec 2012 23:52

Really funny :-D :-D :-D