General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Boring l know......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 23 Dec 2012 17:45

...But important to me:)

A few weeks ago a thread went up about "Any regrets" and l said yes that l had'nt punched me dad in the face!!

Well things have moved on, it has been a very emotional few weeks and especially the last 24hrs but l have apologised to my sister (not the one in Wales) for lots of misunderstandings, she was so over whelmed and thankful, we both sobbed and have so much to talk about.

l will punch me dad in the face when we meet again, absolutely no doubt about that:)

jude xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 23 Dec 2012 18:08

Well done Jude. So pleased that you have sorted things with your sister. Now you can enjoy Christmas. <3 <3

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 23 Dec 2012 18:54

:-) :-)Pleased that you have sorted some things out with your sister and hope that you will be able to talk without the tears next time. :-)
Have a happy christmas.

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 23 Dec 2012 18:57

Hi Jude,

hugs to you, onwards and upwards.

Susan :-)

Huia

Huia Report 23 Dec 2012 18:59

Susan-nz, that must be the same sunset that I photographed, or did you pinch my photo? :-D

Susan-nz

Susan-nz Report 23 Dec 2012 19:03

Hi Huia,

I took it from home (Sth Waikato) a week or so ago?

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 23 Dec 2012 19:17

Thank you everyone:))

oh there will be loads more tears thats for sure, but yes l can now enjoy christmas:)

jude x

Huia

Huia Report 24 Dec 2012 03:40

My very best wishes for Christmas, Jude and everybody else.

<3 <3 <3