General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Memories and thoughts

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Justice of Peace

Justice of Peace Report 24 Dec 2012 20:36

My memories are for my wonderful friends Deanna and Caz, they who truly brought life and soul into the Anxiety thread whilst they were with us, you will never be forgotten xx
My thoughts also go out to many old friends too numerours to recall who have contributed so much to cheer us up when we have been down and helped many lost souls along the way... to you all I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..
Finally a message for our Dutch (Joyce) who has left our boards for a little while, I hope you are taking the well earned rest you sorely need and that you will return to us in the new yearxx
God bless you all

Joyce P

Cooper

Cooper Report 24 Dec 2012 20:53

Thinking of you at Christmas Joyce

Teresa x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Dec 2012 05:16

Hello Joyce, I too have been thinking about Caz and Deanna, I sent a text to Deanna's son the other day as I had missed his birthday earlier this month but didn't hear back, he used to text me a lot or email me but haven't heard from him for a while.

I had a chat with Caz's hubby the other day, see my Christmas thread, and I think it pleases him to know how much people miss her, as of course he does.

I hope you will be well enough to enjoy the Christmas period and that 2013 will be kind to you.

Love to our Joyce(Dutch) I will chat with her this week sometime and hope she will rest and get herself a little better than she has been of late.

Take care both Joyces, and keep in touch

love
Lizxx

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 25 Dec 2012 11:34

Thinking about you Joyce take care.

Remembering Caz and Deanna and thnking of they family and friends

Hazelx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 25 Dec 2012 12:06

Thinking about all our friends who have passed on, jean, Daff, Caz and Deanna, and Julie, so much missed all of them. And thinking too of their families on this day they would have all been together,

I had a lovely card and note from Philip, I really appreciated it, I hope he is coping ok today.

Joyce (Dutch) take care, hope you soon feel better.

Joyce (J P) hope you enjoy your Christmas. :-)