General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ipad

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 1 Jan 2013 12:06

Just joined.How do I get from family tree back to general searches on my ipad? Thanks for any help

Robert

Robert Report 1 Jan 2013 12:55

your tree should open in a serperate window, so you need to close or minimize it

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 1 Jan 2013 13:40

Welcome to Genes ....if your ipad doesnt open a seperate window just press your back button till you find out how to navigate the site

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 1 Jan 2013 15:35

As others have said your tree opens in a separate window. You will see, at the top of your page the two grey background tabs. One says iPad - plus the name of the chat board or whatever you were on and the other says Family tree. Just tap the grey tabs to move between the two. The Family Tree tab stays constant and you use the other tab for chat, search etc. use the back and forward triangles on the left to move through these processes. I am using an iPad now to answer you and I also have my family tree open.

Wendy