General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sports programmes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 17:48

I get fed up with various sports programmes over running meaning programmes I want to watch being pushed out.

I wanted to watch the revisit to the military choir in Devon by G Malone but the stupid darts have over run and I haven't even seen an apology. Grrr!

I do actually have it recorded as it is a repeat but on a recorder upstairs as there were three things on at once at Christmas.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 5 Jan 2013 17:55

That is why they put repeat programmes on after some sports event in case they run over and they can change them to something with a shorter run time

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 5 Jan 2013 18:04

They will take "Flog It""off as The Choir has just started.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 5 Jan 2013 18:20

Stupid Darts,,,,,,,,,,, :-|

Fantastic. and its on all week,,,,,,,,,and again tonight........ :-D :-D :-D :-D........love it........ :-D :-D :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 19:00

Yes they are forgiven, the choir was great and yes they took flog it off. Kay :-D each to his own

GinN

GinN Report 5 Jan 2013 19:07

I think sport should only be shown on designated sports channels, and leave our other progs on their regular slots. Nothing worse than having your favourite soap shunted around the schedules :-|

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jan 2013 19:37

:-Dwhat Geordie said!

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 5 Jan 2013 19:40

The whole reason I got satellite telly about 12 years ago.

One Sunday afternoon

sport was on BBC1, 2, ITV, C4 and C5

now I have many channels and still not much worth watching except crap reality tv and mind numbing soaps.

Thank goodness for the History Channel(s)....