General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Three cheers for Hayley...

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 7 Jan 2013 08:56

Ken. Have to leave room for someone to claim the title. Otherwise it looks as if I think I am more humble than I am :-D ;-) I am not Uriah Heep. More Mother Theresa :-)

KenSE

KenSE Report 7 Jan 2013 08:38

John, surely there is no one humbler than you on this board. How can you think otherwise?

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 6 Jan 2013 23:50

snicker snicker

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 6 Jan 2013 23:49

HA HA HA. :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 6 Jan 2013 23:46

Errol. Can't find anyone who is NOT attention seeking. I am the second most humble on the whole of chat :-D :-D But most seem to desport themselves. Like a load of teenagers. I lend gravitas, I believe ;-)

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 6 Jan 2013 23:25

I wonder if there are any attention seekers on here john

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 6 Jan 2013 23:23

Three cheers for Errol!!!!! For drawing attention tio a thread that drew attention to another thread that drew attention to Supersprout. :-D :-D

eRRolSheep

eRRolSheep Report 6 Jan 2013 23:11

,,,who stole my car but highlighted Suzanne etc etc