General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What is your phobic

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 14 Jan 2013 21:45

spiders! shudder!

I was driving home one night, in a downpour, big hairy spider crawled across the dashboard.......... so I got out and stood in the rain!

A stranger stopped, asked if I had car trouble; I felt a right idiot saying there was a spider in the car! He saw the spider (HUGE!) and said he wasn't scared of it (a huntsman, not venomous) so the man suggested I drive his car and he would follow me! I had an old rustbucket & he had a swanky Jaguar. He could have been a maniac, but I didn't care, I wasn't getting in my car with Boris The Spider.
:-)

RStar

RStar Report 14 Jan 2013 21:41

Fire.

Linda

Linda Report 14 Jan 2013 21:29

Mice rats hampters anything like that coming out in a hot sweat just thinking about them. :-0 :-0

StrayKitten

StrayKitten Report 14 Jan 2013 21:28

spiders, even little diddy one's "bork"

im not a fan of heights, but i wouldnt say it was a phobia,

but iv been know to sleep in a different room if i loose a spider, i am gettng better, as in, if littlemans there, obv i have to "get it" usually with the hoover on a extra long pipe, lololol, its amazing hw brave you can be when you have to be

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 14 Jan 2013 21:24

snakes - don't even like the word

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 14 Jan 2013 21:21

I freak out if I get in the middle of a crowd! I have a panic attack if I think I can't get out (sort of like claustrophobia I suppose)

I don't like spiders!!!

two friends get totally freaked out by moths & butterflies.

UzziInSunshine

UzziInSunshine Report 14 Jan 2013 21:17

I am claustrophobic, I also do not do heights at all. ,,,what is your phobic '