General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MORNING "BUT"

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Jan 2013 08:05

GOOD MORNING
NOT POSTING MUCH BUT READING I NOTICED
EVERY DAY ITS THE SAME THREADS ON CHAT
AND HONEST

############ITS BORING################ :-D :-D :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 18 Jan 2013 08:09

Yes. We do need you back quite badly now. But please be very careful Dizzi. Much rather wait a couple of months till you feel much better and stronger.

Lovley to see you post. Duwch (gosh), you gave us a scare cariad fach (little loved one) :-D

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Jan 2013 08:18

THANKS JOHN
BUT IM ONLY ONE MEMBER THERES A HELL OF A LOT MORE

AND BIT OF GOOD NEWS I WALKED 20 STEPS YESTERDAY

ONE STEP AT A TIME ISNT IT
BUT BEING IMPATIANT ITS HARD

Wend

Wend Report 18 Jan 2013 08:35

Morning Dizz - good to see you posting again. Glad to hear you were upright for a while yesterday - slowly does it now :-D

No snow here in my part of Sussex yet - oops, just looked out the window - it's started to snow :-D

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 18 Jan 2013 08:36

Hi Gwen nice to seeyou have popped in, Not up to posting much myself, but still look in.

Thats good you walked abit, I know its easy for us to say but take your time, as its better in the end.

Just started snowing here

Hazelxx

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 18 Jan 2013 08:53

20 steps. What brilliant news. I think I suggested your recovery would be 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. But at least you are here :-D At least yoiu are making what I feel is excellent progress. And it has still only been a few weeks - though must seem like a lifetime. :-D <3

Janet

Janet Report 18 Jan 2013 08:56

Well done on the 20 steps !-jl

BrendafromWales

BrendafromWales Report 18 Jan 2013 10:48

Well done Gwen....good news about the progress.
Keep up the good work,you are doing well,better to take it slowly and surely.x x

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 18 Jan 2013 11:41

Well done Gwen take it easy one day at a time. Mines a pint of JD :-D

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 18 Jan 2013 11:43

Well done DIZZI, every step counts, take care :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Jan 2013 11:50

Well done Dizzi on walking 20 steps, yes it can be boring on here at times I admit. Just not enough people posting now.

Island

Island Report 18 Jan 2013 12:06

Aftermorning Dizzi. Great to see you posting :-D

You're right........Sadly, I think a number of people have got bored - I know I have. :-\

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 18 Jan 2013 12:33

Nice to see you Dizzi....I don't really post much anymore but I do look in once and a while.....

Jules x