General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MORNING "BUT"

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Jan 2013 08:05

GOOD MORNING
NOT POSTING MUCH BUT READING I NOTICED
EVERY DAY ITS THE SAME THREADS ON CHAT
AND HONEST

############ITS BORING################ :-D :-D :-D

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 18 Jan 2013 08:09

Yes. We do need you back quite badly now. But please be very careful Dizzi. Much rather wait a couple of months till you feel much better and stronger.

Lovley to see you post. Duwch (gosh), you gave us a scare cariad fach (little loved one) :-D

DIZZI

DIZZI Report 18 Jan 2013 08:18

THANKS JOHN
BUT IM ONLY ONE MEMBER THERES A HELL OF A LOT MORE

AND BIT OF GOOD NEWS I WALKED 20 STEPS YESTERDAY

ONE STEP AT A TIME ISNT IT
BUT BEING IMPATIANT ITS HARD

Wend

Wend Report 18 Jan 2013 08:35

Morning Dizz - good to see you posting again. Glad to hear you were upright for a while yesterday - slowly does it now :-D

No snow here in my part of Sussex yet - oops, just looked out the window - it's started to snow :-D

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 18 Jan 2013 08:36

Hi Gwen nice to seeyou have popped in, Not up to posting much myself, but still look in.

Thats good you walked abit, I know its easy for us to say but take your time, as its better in the end.

Just started snowing here

Hazelxx

JustJohn

JustJohn Report 18 Jan 2013 08:53

20 steps. What brilliant news. I think I suggested your recovery would be 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. But at least you are here :-D At least yoiu are making what I feel is excellent progress. And it has still only been a few weeks - though must seem like a lifetime. :-D <3

Janet

Janet Report 18 Jan 2013 08:56

Well done on the 20 steps !-jl

Brenda from Wales

Brenda from Wales Report 18 Jan 2013 10:48

Well done Gwen....good news about the progress.
Keep up the good work,you are doing well,better to take it slowly and surely.x x

TheBlackKnight

TheBlackKnight Report 18 Jan 2013 11:41

Well done Gwen take it easy one day at a time. Mines a pint of JD :-D

Paula+

Paula+ Report 18 Jan 2013 11:43

Well done DIZZI, every step counts, take care :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Jan 2013 11:50

Well done Dizzi on walking 20 steps, yes it can be boring on here at times I admit. Just not enough people posting now.

Island

Island Report 18 Jan 2013 12:06

Aftermorning Dizzi. Great to see you posting :-D

You're right........Sadly, I think a number of people have got bored - I know I have. :-\

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~

~~ Jules in Wiltshire~~ Report 18 Jan 2013 12:33

Nice to see you Dizzi....I don't really post much anymore but I do look in once and a while.....

Jules x