General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Small Things

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 26 Jan 2013 10:20

Its the small things that make you happy , Yesterday my two daughters aged 42 & 45 spent the day with me and took me out to lunch as well as a shopping trip . To them it was a small thing but to me it was a day to remember .

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 26 Jan 2013 10:23

I know what you mean, I've just put up a similar thread. I really am pleased for you. :-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 26 Jan 2013 10:25

Aw thats lovely:) l love any contact we have with ours:)

But at the moment the little things that are pleasing me are my crafts....l'm playing with Bubble Wrap and having such alot of fun:).....takes alsorts .....lol
l even got up in the night to play some more:)
jude

edited a spelling mistake.

Treehunter

Treehunter Report 26 Jan 2013 10:56

Yes the other day i helped someone to knock down they brick wall in they family tree. She was so pleased. When i go to record centre next going to get her copies of baptism and marrage. Now she can go back even more now. :-D

Hazelx

GoldenGirl1

GoldenGirl1 Report 26 Jan 2013 11:58

How lovely for you :-)

LOL@ Jude

Hazel I have a brick wall that cannot be knocked down have
tried for decades. That lady is so lucky, all the best wishes to
her. :-)

Emma

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 26 Jan 2013 13:50

If I can help somebody as I go on my way, the old song goes is true . Apart from the person receiving it , the smile it put on the face of the donor is payment indeed :>)