General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dug up king

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Feb 2013 22:19

It is very interesting but that neurotic woman is doing my head in.

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 4 Feb 2013 22:34

Oh Sharron was just saying that to OH, one would think it was a close family member the way she keeps crying.

Carol

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 4 Feb 2013 22:41

I guess the result of living and breathing her project for 4 years! Yes. she did annoy me but I sort of understood it too!!

Jane

Jane Report 4 Feb 2013 22:48

She grated on me too .I thought the same as Carol lol But brilliant programme.

Wend

Wend Report 4 Feb 2013 22:54

I thought you were talking about me Sharron :-0

Jane - oo-ee, what can I say? Lovely pic of you :-D

Edit - wait for usual curt reply from Sharron :-P

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Feb 2013 22:56

No,she didn't do my head in that much!

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 4 Feb 2013 23:12

I think they've made the Richard 111rd project a laughing stock tbh.

Kings WERE brutal in those days but to try and make him into some sort of martyr isn't going to wash with me...or anyone with half a brain cell.

Respect for her for raising the money etc...but pffffffffffft.....all the claims about him not being a hunchback and not having killed the princes in the tower remain unsubstantiated..........which is a shame considering their sterling work in finding the remains...

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 5 Feb 2013 10:19

Thought that the documentary was very interesting but the reactions of that women was beginning to have an adverse affect on my bowels.

Island

Island Report 5 Feb 2013 10:25

I wonder if Noel Fielding is a descendant? :-0