General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dug up king

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Feb 2013 22:19

It is very interesting but that neurotic woman is doing my head in.

Carol 430181

Carol 430181 Report 4 Feb 2013 22:34

Oh Sharron was just saying that to OH, one would think it was a close family member the way she keeps crying.

Carol

SheilaWestWilts

SheilaWestWilts Report 4 Feb 2013 22:41

I guess the result of living and breathing her project for 4 years! Yes. she did annoy me but I sort of understood it too!!

Jane

Jane Report 4 Feb 2013 22:48

She grated on me too .I thought the same as Carol lol But brilliant programme.

Wend

Wend Report 4 Feb 2013 22:54

I thought you were talking about me Sharron :-0

Jane - oo-ee, what can I say? Lovely pic of you :-D

Edit - wait for usual curt reply from Sharron :-P

Sharron

Sharron Report 4 Feb 2013 22:56

No,she didn't do my head in that much!

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 4 Feb 2013 23:12

I think they've made the Richard 111rd project a laughing stock tbh.

Kings WERE brutal in those days but to try and make him into some sort of martyr isn't going to wash with me...or anyone with half a brain cell.

Respect for her for raising the money etc...but pffffffffffft.....all the claims about him not being a hunchback and not having killed the princes in the tower remain unsubstantiated..........which is a shame considering their sterling work in finding the remains...

GeordiePride

GeordiePride Report 5 Feb 2013 10:19

Thought that the documentary was very interesting but the reactions of that women was beginning to have an adverse affect on my bowels.

Island

Island Report 5 Feb 2013 10:25

I wonder if Noel Fielding is a descendant? :-0