General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Credits to view files already in your keepsafe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 18 Feb 2013 12:05

So I have transcripts attached to members of my family in my tree, but to view them again, I have to get more credits!

I don''t think so!

I already have them so why do i need to pay to view them again

Not happy

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 18 Feb 2013 12:13

Hi John,

I have just checked my Keepsafe and \i can view the documents in there, I am not asked for any credits to view them.

DazedConfused

DazedConfused Report 18 Feb 2013 12:15

It may be because you used credits to view them originally?

I am sure someone with more knowledge will offer the solution, but that would be my reasoning behind your problem. :-)

Vintagefinemaid

Vintagefinemaid Report 18 Feb 2013 13:11

I can view my 1911 census documents in my Keepsake but am asked to pay again to view my 1901 census