General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I give up.

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 19 Feb 2013 17:13

Look on the bright side

He never said ya bum looked big in that dress:-D

No pleasing some people :-(

Roy ;-)

Maryanna

Maryanna Report 19 Feb 2013 16:47

He is really surpassing himself at the moment. When we went out on Sunday three of us had steak, our daughter in law had pasta with onion and mushrooms.

At the end of the evening when we arranging our next get together, I was one end of the table, he was diagonally across from me, about six feet away, standing next to daughter in law. He glares at me and says " you stink of garlic ".

Well, I don't know why, I say. It must be what you are chewing, He says.

Oh yes, that must be the after dinner garlic clove they gave us with the bill.

The fact that daughter in law was the only one to have eaten garlic completely passed him by.

Retirement isn't doing him any favours, or me. M

Island

Island Report 19 Feb 2013 16:31

Trade him in. They're not all like that :-0

Maryanna

Maryanna Report 19 Feb 2013 16:28

Today I put on a dress, bought on Saturday and worn for the first time on Sunday. Husband comes into the room, glances at me and huffs. I don't like that old thing, he says, why don't you wear the one you wore on Sunday ? I really liked that one.

Thing is, I had the same reaction when I first wore it on Sunday. I told him I was going to change but didn't, shows how much he actually noticed.. Men. M