General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Riley Ray Another update/Halle Grace

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ann

ann Report 19 Feb 2013 23:04

is on his way. Daughter in strong labour. Grandson no 10
Annie

Linda

Linda Report 19 Feb 2013 23:12

How wonderful Annie my Grandson no 8 was born last night, hope your daughter not in labour for to long.

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 19 Feb 2013 23:57

Hope your daughter soon delivers the little man.
All those grandchildren you are so lucky and probably.......skint.

ann

ann Report 20 Feb 2013 00:00

Well skint lol

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 20 Feb 2013 00:13

I know the feeling and I only have 5 soon to be 7.
Hope daughter is doing well. x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 20 Feb 2013 07:27

Best of luck to your daughter Annie, hope little lad is here now and fighting fit.

Lizxx

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 20 Feb 2013 10:51

Hope mother and baby are doing well. Grandchildren are such a blessing (and such an expense LOL) but so worth it. <3 <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 20 Feb 2013 16:23

I hope all went well and little boy is here. How much did he weigh Annie.x

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 20 Feb 2013 16:27

Praying everything goes well <3

ann

ann Report 20 Feb 2013 20:44

My daughter went to hospital late last night getting strong pains every 15 mins. Sent her home and told her to come back when they were every 5 mins. She had no sleep overnight and grandson said at 4am this morning he had to put head phones on to stifle her noise. He is 17 so must of sounded awful to him. Made her go to hospital this morning and they kept her in. They finally broke her waters at 6pm tonight but still not progressing and still no sign of Riley Roo. Must say I am getting worried now. Her youngest is 11 so they have told her its like having her first.

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 20 Feb 2013 20:53

Oh bless her I do hope they can speed things along for her. Has your daughter gone past her due date . My boys took a long time to arrive,lazy little things lol. Hope all is well and you have your grandson very soon.xx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 20 Feb 2013 21:50

Your poor daughter. And poor you, it must be worrying. Hope it is not for much longer.

ann

ann Report 20 Feb 2013 22:18

He is here not been weighed yet but looks chunky.in photo. She was 8 days over. Midwife says a 9lb er

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 20 Feb 2013 22:41

Aww congratulations to you all. I hope your daughter is ok although she will be tired out. So he is not a little man by the sounds of it. You will all be able to rest tonight now it is all over.xx

Linda

Linda Report 20 Feb 2013 22:45

Congratulations so glad hes arrived safe and well best wishes to all xxx

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 20 Feb 2013 22:55

Congratulations to you Annie...........and all concerned!

Welcome to the world baby Riley Ray (Roo)

:-D

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 21 Feb 2013 09:14

Awwww......grandchildren are a real blessing.

I am currently watching my baby grandaughter sleeping in her travel cot.........well when I say sleeping, she is currently kicking the sides and babbling away to our dog who has her nose pressed lovingly against the side of it.

Hence Grandma sitting on the floor on guard duty :-D

Ooh she's just yawned and rolled over......fingers crossed <3

KittytheLearnerCook

KittytheLearnerCook Report 21 Feb 2013 09:35

Phew......baby grandaughter now fast asleep and dog moved out of the room.

On the downside I have boring stuff to do now, see you all later maybe :-)

xx

Paula+

Paula+ Report 21 Feb 2013 09:58

Annie many many congratultions to you and your family. You are truly blessed. <3 <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 22 Feb 2013 08:20

Great news Annie, hope not so little Riley Ray is fine and your daughter will recover well. You must be relieved it's all over.

Lizxx