General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Riley Ray Another update/Halle Grace

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Feb 2013 08:33

Congratulations Annie and welcome little (or not s little) Riley - I bet se is glad that is over!) :-)

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 22 Feb 2013 10:28

Congratulations Annie:)

jude xx

ann

ann Report 22 Feb 2013 13:35

My youngest daughter had a baby girl at 8.15 this morning. Halle Grace weighed only 6LB 13 oz much smaller than her cousin who is 32 hours older than her xx

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 22 Feb 2013 14:29

Two in two days - that is amazing. Congratulations all round. Hope mothers and babies are all doing well.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Feb 2013 14:44

Obviously she didn't want to be left behind. That is lovely news Annie. Welcome little Halle Grace. :-)

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 22 Feb 2013 15:32

What a special week for you all.

Congratulations to all the family on the birth of these 2 latest additions.

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 22 Feb 2013 16:57

Congratulations , how lovely to have both babies here.

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring

MayBlossomEmpressofSpring Report 22 Feb 2013 17:21

Congratulations to everyone/ Well done to Mum.

:-) <3

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 22 Feb 2013 18:22

Grannie ..........................when I first came to GR you was 10 waiting for 11......would you please inform you family they dont need to keep adding to your tree faster that you are adding them already gone!!!!!

But till then a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL .... two babies in two days ........great news xx :-D :-D :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Feb 2013 08:57

How lovely that little Halle Grace has arrived safely too, so soon after her cousin Riley. It will be lovely for them to grow up together and Riley will be able to introduce her to all his pals in years to come and be protective of her as well.

My son was 6lb 13oz, I am sure your daughter thought that was plenty big enough lol

Best wishes to all your lovely family Annie, I know you will spoil the new arrivals as much as the others

Lizxx

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 23 Feb 2013 22:03

Dear Annie

Hello

Many congratulations on the new arrivals.

Welcome to the world, little ones.

Hope the mothers take things easy for the next few days.

Take gentle care <3
Lots of good wishes
Elizabeth, EOS
xx