General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Platinum Subscription

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Astrid

Astrid Report 26 Feb 2013 16:19

Can anyone tell me whether I can avail of ALL sites (e.g. all census, military, overseas records etc) if I decide to up my premium?

jax

jax Report 26 Feb 2013 16:23

I think you have to pay extra for military and passenger lists....do GR do overseas records?

Edit

Membership Features Platinum
View trees of over 13 million Genes Reunited members
Contact members who share your ancestors to discover your family history
Join the Genes Reunited community to ask for genealogy tips and advice
Victorian Census Records from 1841-1901 (England, Wales and Scotland)
Birth Marriage and Deaths from 1837-2004 (England and Wales)
The complete 1911 census for England and Wales – See your ancestor's own handwriting!

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 26 Feb 2013 18:26

You certainly have to pay extra on Platinum for Passenger Lists and Parish Records. Haven't looked for Military (other than BMD) so wouldn't know about those.

As far as I'm aware, the only non English and Welsh records on GR are the Scottish census pre 1911. The Scottish 1901 is listed seperately to 'Search all census records (Scotland)' so may be the 1901 is an extra charge?